Also, Caleb is learning about Thanksgiving. We went to the library yesterday for story time, and they make a handprint turkey. Dip your hand in elmers glue, and then pour cinnamon on top - shake off excess. Add legs, beak, eye, etc... FUN craft, and smells good!
I am enjoying making quiet crafts for Caleb to work on when I need to take a few minutes to tend to something else. He is really enjoying the ones I made yesterday.
Last night there was a ladies craft time at church, and at the last minute I was unable to go, but I was ready to make something, so I worked on it at home.
I found the idea from this craft I saw via Pinterest: It is an I-spy fish.
I found a fish template online from using this coloring sheet: and cutting of the fins.
This was a fairly fast craft, once I had the supplies and pattern together. Below you can see a photo of all the goodies hidding in the rice for us to find. Caleb likes the fish, but it is a little advanced for him.. but that is ok, I enjoyed making it and he will grow into playing with it.
We found some great stickers at the Dollar Tree yesterday - and went through his A-B-C book that we are making and added stickers for the letters A-F that we have already completed.
Now, we can finally move onto the letter G!!!
Found a tutorial online to make a paper bag giraffe. You can find it here.
Ta-da!!! All done!
Next.. we are going to make a mess, using GLITTER!!!! :)
My blog posts tend to be focused on Preschool and Caleb..
Rachel is not too inclined to let me take pictures of her, or journal our school year through the blog.. that is ok. BUT, she does LOVE to borrow my camera and take photos of herself!!!
Here is one from yesterday.. she sure is growing up into a beautiful young lady!



1 comment:
Oh how fun! The fish turned out SO cute!
Post a Comment