I decided to start my day on Facebook with something I am thankful for. This will continue at least for the whole month of November. Already several friends are doing this along with me! What fun!!
I will be coming back to this post and updating it each day with my Facebook thankful status... keep checking back if you are not on facebook!
I encourage you to give thanks every day all year long.. but especially this month. Write it down somewhere - tell a friend - blog about it - call and let me know - write a letter - tell God.
1st:
I am thankful for the gorgeous fall weather today!!!
2nd: I am SO thankful that I live in a free country, where I can worship my Lord and Saviour!!!
3rd:I am thankful that I can homeschool my children.
4th:Today I am VERY Thankful to have a wonderful friend coming over to help me get some things done around the house!!!
5th:Today I am thankful that it is Saturday, and I can have a day to relax and enjoy my family even more!
part 2
Thankful that Nicolas is home for a surprise visit. :)
6th:thankful for Grace church. A wonderful place to worship
7th:thankful that my wonderful neice Meagan lives close enough to come over for breakfast. :-)
8th:Specially thankful for Joy Joy Allison Parman for bringing donuts over for breakfast and making a fun play morning for Caleb!!!
9th:Thankful that Caleb loves doing school and learning new things!
10th:
11th:
12th:
13th:
14th:
15th:
16th:
17th:
18th:
No comments:
Post a Comment