Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh Christmas tree.. Oh CHRISTmas tree!!!!

I am getting excited about Christmas and doing an Advent calendar this year.  I am making something for that.. and will post more when it is done..

A lot of my friends have made this Christmas tree for their little ones, and I decided to make one as well.  The above photo shows the inspiration we all made our trees from.

Here is the tree I made for Caleb...

Then I added a little bling


I had this up before I went to bed.  I really wanted Caleb to find it on his own - I couldn't wait to hear his expression - and he did not disappoint!!!
He saw it and gasped and said "A Christmas Tree!!!!!"  and then I told him it was for him... he was SO excited!  Then I gave him the star and 6 small ornaments. 



It is super fun to take the ornaments and the star off and put them back on.. over and over!!!

I have made 25 more ornaments.  He will get a new one each day when we do our Advent lesson. 

No comments: