Monday, August 6, 2012

90 day challenge.. day 1.



I have started a new 90 day challenge.

I am calling it:

Get my HAPPY back.

Vislaus is doing a video blog contest... the winners will be starring in their own online TV show, directed by Ben Silverman, who was one of the co-producers of the Biggest Loser. WOW.

So.. my goal, is just to be in the top 100. I don't really want to win... I just want to do well, and inspire people. If only ONE person is inspired.. then I am happy.

I would love for you to follow my journey. I will be blogging several times a week. I will be video blogging at least 2 times a week.

To follow my video blog, you need to be on Facebook... here is the link to MY Challenge Showdown Channel:
Watch, Rate and Share My Video: Check out the latest update in My Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge!

I would love to know what you think. I would love your feedback. I would love for you to share this with others, so they can be inspired, and also so they can rate my videos and help me get in the top 100.

On to day 2!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Definitely following!