Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 2...

Today, my elliptical and I became friends again.



I had been "complaining" to Robert about HOW will I find time to work out?  Busy mom and all.  Just excuses really.  I said I wanted to start on the elliptical - work my way up to 20-30 minutes.  He said... why don't you just do 5 minutes before you take a shower.  Hmmm.... good plan.  Smart husband.
So, this morning, I threw on my running shoes... even stayed in my jammies - you don't have to have cute exercise clothes to work out!  - and I did 5 minutes.  Yep.. just 5.  My legs were burning... but I did 5.  I sound like a wimp.  But, this is serious.  Tomorrow.. I will do 5 again.  Every morning this week before my day gets started - then I will increase to 10.

Oh.. and guess what?  When you go to bed at 9pm - you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to really start your day at 7am!  WOW!  This is a BIG part of my challenge.. being MORE rested.  Robert is working on that as well. 

Off to officially start my day!  Thanks for reading along!

1 comment:

Mom said...

great plan! 5 min......wisdom!!! i needed the mention of bedtime. i am so guilty of that. You are on a roll and I love what you are doing! Way to go!!!!! Love you!