Day 4 of my challenge...
I have been using the elliptical for 3 days in a row! I know what you are thinking.. but for me, 3 days in a row, of being consistent, is a HUGE step for me!
I was going to just do 5 min. each day for a week - but I decided to step it up each day and increase my time by a minute. So, day 2 I did 5 min.; day 3 I did 6 min, and today I did 7 min. I am going to build up to 10 min., and then stay consistent there until I can increase my speed during the 10 min.
Here is my newest video. I would appreciate you watching, and rating it. If you haven't watched and rated my first one, you can do that as well when you are on my Challenge Showdown channel.
Watch, Rate and Share My Video: Check out the latest update in My Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge!
Thanks everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment