I can't believe that Caleb is 4 years old. Wow. He is really growing up into a sweet young boy. He corrects us if we call him a baby - "NO, I am a BIG boy now! I am 4!!!" Adorable!!!!
He is in love with the Alphabet and also really enjoys the book: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.
So, we had that as our theme for the party. He actually had TWO parties, which thrilled him! One for homeschool friends - where we did a story jar craft,
and one for church friends, where we made Chicka Chicka Boom Boom trees.
I made 2 identical cakes.
The kids played outside the whole time.. in the kiddie pool and just running all over the yard. I love that the back corner of the yard is shady - so the moms didn't melt too terribly bad!!!
Success!!! Happy Birthday boy!!! yeah!
He also had fun opening his presents: here are a few highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment