Change of pace from POTD today...
Lets talk about New Years Resolutions.. most people make them, few keep them. Life can surely get in the way of good intentions.
Would love to hear the ones you have been successful in keeping, and would love to hear the ones you are making for 2011.
I am very pleased that I have kept up my Picture of the day for the whole year! I just have a week left, and a few more scrapbook pages to go and my album will be complete! It is a good feeling.
I tried in 2010 to be more disciplined about my desk, which involves our finances, and I failed. So, I will regroup this week and start Jan. 1st off right. I think my bookkeeper brain needs to simplify things.. so that will be the plan!
This past year I kept all the Thank you notes and words of encouragement I received in the mail. It has been good to look through them again, and see what wonderful friends and family I have. I plan to keep them - and I plan to send encouraging notes in the MAIL (not email) more often.
Lets hear from YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Organization and simplicity are the words for 2011. Kids are all moved out so there are no excuses not to get organized. Life needs to slow down so I am going to try and simplify life, if that's possible.
I do plan on continuing the P365 Challenge for 2011. That was tons of fun.
Organize my office/craft room, organize the kids playroom have a yard sale, lose 15 pounds, start running again, and the biggest one, get Noah potty trained because I am tired of changing 2 kids diapers! haha. Keep me accountable!!!
One of ours is the same - mail hand written letters!
Post a Comment