Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 4th: Part TWO


Chicago grand tour.. continued!

We got back on the tour bus, after spending a LOT of time around Millenium park.. which I loved and I have to go back in the summer.. HAVE TO!

The next place we got off the bus was the Navy Pier.  We didn't have a lot of time there, because it was getting late.  They have an amazing stain glass museum, which we looked at and oohhheed and aawwwwed over.  Also, we had some amazing popcorn.

When we were leaving the Navy Pier, it was dusk, and all the trees were lit up with lights.. so breathtaking!








Have you seen Mission Impossible?  The Drake hotel is in that movie.  Robert and I were looking in a book to see what hotel we would love to stay at on a future visit.  The Drake is up there on our list.  Well, on the bus tour, we were passing this gorgeous old building.  You could see in the 2nd story windows that some fancy event was taking place... then the bus stopped, and we saw this...


WOW!


No comments: