Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 8th

Eva is always finding great craft ideas on tons of blogs.  She is the best at finding things.  So, I asked her via FB if she had seen an easy way to make a Christmas card holder.  I always just toss the ones we receive into a basket, and I didn't want to keep doing this.  It took her literally 2 seconds to post a few ideas for me.  I liked this one the best.  Thanks Eva!!!

And here is the one I made.  Super easy.. super cheap! 

3 comments:

LindaI said...

that is really pretty! I just tape mine to the wall. lol I do not get many as I do not send many... but that is pretty!

Jennifer said...

I love this! I might have to get out the clothespins and make one as well! :)

Unknown said...

Turned out super cute! I love the color combo!! I may have to do it too!