I was SO excited! Like a kid in a candy store! :)
My feeble attempt at making a snow man:
I have a fascination with taking photos of trees... I love this one
We got bundled up, got on the Metra train, and took the hour ride into Chicago for a day of sightseeing. It was SO fun!
We rode on a tour bus, which was a great recommendation from a sweet friend who just got back from living in Chicago for 6 months. It was well worht the $$ to do the tour. It would have been great to have about 50 hours so we could have got off at each stop and explored everything. But, we did see a lot, and we for sure HAVE TO go back!!!
One of the hightlights was the Tiffany Dome inside the Cultural center (Old Library)... WOW....
Then it was on to Millenium Park to see the BEAN!
Wow.. I still have lots to post about this day! What a fun adventure we went on... will post Part TWO of today in a bit!

1 comment:
Wow, I love all that snow and Nick's glasses! They are awesome!
Post a Comment