Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 6th

Let the room remodeling begin!

Caleb has never had his own room.  Never shared a room with one of his siblings.  He has been with mommy this whole time.  I am so ready for him to have his own space, and for Robert and I to have our space totally ours.

Here is his room before... it will take about 2 weeks I think to get it totally done.  I will post photos as we go.  For now, this is the BEFORE:


Bunk beds have been sold.. need to get them to their new home.  Working on packing the remainder of Nicks stuff up, to store in the attic.  New color on the walls, new curtains.  The crib will move in, but we will soon transition to a regular bed.  One thing at a time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun fun! I love remodels!!