
So, todays POTD, is Calebs finished quilt - made out of his baby receiving blankets and also left over fabric from the curtains I made for his big boy room. Doesn't his room look great? He loves the "big boy" bed on the floor. We laid there last night and read books before bedtime. Someday - maybe when he is 5 - he can actually sleep on that bed instead of in his crib!

4 comments:
I checked it out! OMG, the layout you did of your progress with the quilt is excellent, Joanne!!!
Linda just came in and saw all the steps you took to explaing everything. Wow!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Wow! It looks so awesome, and you explained the process so well, even a non-sewer like me might be able to do it. I can't wait to see it in person!
The room looks great! And so does the quilt! ;-)
Love how the room turned out and the quilt is fantastic.
Post a Comment