The zoo is decorated for Spooktacular- there are carved pumpkins everywhere!
Caleb had fun trying to see the Elephants in the viewing area. He finally did see one.
We never get tired of seeing the giraffes. They are fascinating creatures!
Having fun playing with the water in the wishing well.
Hey mom, COME HERE! Come with me! I need to show you something!
The Alligator area is decorated like a Pirate Ship. Caleb loves the Veggie Tales movie "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". He was super excited to see the pirate flag. Here he is pointing to it and yelling about it!
He was tired at the end of the morning, and requested a piggy back ride. I just love him!!!

2 comments:
We had lots of fun too! Thank you for letting us tag along. We NEVER get tired of the zoo. :)
So super cute. I can hardly believe how big he is!
Post a Comment