Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 27th

Nick called!  I was in Hobby Lobby, and ignored my phone because I didn't recognize the number.  The person who called left a msg... hmmm.  So, when I went to get my fabric cut, I listened to the voice mail.  It was Nick.  BUMMER I missed him.  I told the lady cutting the fabric that I missed a call from my son in bootcamp and that I felt like I could just cry... and then I did!  I BURST into tears.. uncontrollable.  Wow.. I really miss him.  I sent Robert a text, hoping Nick also tried to call him.  10 min. later, Robert called me and said Nick was going to try again!  He got through!!!  It was fabulous to talk to him.  He sounds good.  He is doing well, tired, but good.  Oh wow, what an amazing blessing to this mommy!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

SO glad you got to talk to him! I would have cried too!

Unknown said...

Aww how sweet! Glad he was able to get you the second time around!!