Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 days of Christmas... day 9

 
We have been having SO much fun for the past 8 days... today we decided to make our fun "bless others day".... Caleb had been wanting to make candy cane cookies - so he helped me make a double batch, and he and Rachel helped assemble them. 

 
Yummy!!!!

 
He made a list of his friends that live cose by that he wanted to bring a plate of cookies to.... I had him also make a card for each friend/family.

 
Robert and I picked LOTS of citrus to go with the cookies....

 
Loaded up the car and spent a fun 2 hours making deliveries. 

 

 
It is more blessed to Give than to Receive.  We sure had fun giving small blessings today.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am blessed just reading about this day! How lovely!!!

Unknown said...

That's very sweet. I read on another blog something similar. They made wreaths and goodies and passed them out to some friends. I'd like to try and do that next year. :)