Super fun day today... again!!! It is fun to plan intentional things to do leading up to Christmas.
We are also keeping up with our Jesse Tree readings - Caleb is learning alot!
Today's fun began when Grandma came over. She had never seen "The Lorax", and so she and Caleb watched it.
After a yummy supper, we headed over to The Cummer.. for their FREE Tuesday afternoons!
Caleb... PLEASE smile AT the camera for me... UGH.. he would have no part of it.
For those of you who have been at our house.. you have probably seen the photo in my kitchen of my 4 oldest kids doing this same pose in the arch... today it was grandmas turn!
We met up with some friends.. and they had fun RUNNING outside! Great day for it.
There were beautiful trees inside the children's section. This one was my favorite. The trees were inspired by children's books, and put together by the Junior League.
They had a free craft class... make your own stained glass window.
Yeah! I got a fabulous photo of Caleb!!! I think I will be printing this off and framing it.
Isn't this tree gorgeous????
Fun day!


1 comment:
Cute photo of Caleb! I haven't been to the Cummer in years and years and years. Maybe I'll have to try it on a free day. I think I'd be so nervous Hosea would destroy something!!
Post a Comment