Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 days of Christmas... day 2


Today was a LAZY - stay at home - Oh my.. this mommy needed it - kind of day!
 
For day 2, we decided to let Caleb open a gift early - that I had bought to open during this 12 days of Christmas.


 
He was very excited to open a present - and was very careful at peeling the paper, etc.... CUTE!

 
I wish I could have captured his expresion when he realized what it was... priceless.  We say The Lorax in the theaters, and he really enjoyed it.  Thankful for a friend who let us know about a great pre-Thanksgiving price on Amazon! {$4!}

 
Daddy made popcorn for us to eat while we watched The Lorax

 
Caleb enjoyed feeding us both! 
Rachel was at a friends.. so she didn't get to participate -such is the family life of having a teen! :)  We missed her tho. 


No comments: