Caleb loves to Jump - what kid doesn't???
I made a dotted path on thge paper for Caleb to glue the frogs too, so they could "jump"
On his own, Caleb wrote J-U-M-P!!!!
We have an abundance of citrus right now - and J is for JUICE as well! Caleb loves to help make Orange Juice in the morning.
We also made Jello. Caleb loves to help in the kitchen.
On to the letter K! I am definately not going through the letters as fast as Caleb would like. I think I am going to try and speed up and do 2 letters a week.


2 comments:
Awww too cute! Did you use Picnik on that first picture? Did you hear they're shutting down? Boo!
Eva - I have a software program on my computer I used for that first picture. Kinda like Photoshop - but way easier.
Post a Comment