Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Couch to 5K -week 2 complete!!!



So, I am actually sticking with this program!  And my awesome niece, Meagan, is coming over and running with me!!!

I love the app on my phone - makes it so easy!  This week, I decided to turn on the GPS tracker, so I could see my run on a map, and also know how fast I was running/walking and the total distance.  Good motivator!

I am posting my results for each run on facebook - so if you are friends with me, be sure to look and cheer me on!  :)

Here is the chart for todays run:  I am pretty happy with the pace I am running for the run parts: 10 min mile/8:09 min mile, etc...

DistanceTimePace
WU494 yards
5:00
17:47
1257 yards
1:30
10:14
1R234 yards
2:00
14:59
2263 yards
1:30
10:00
2R217 yards
2:00
16:12
3323 yards
1:30
8:09
3R217 yards
2:00
16:10
4327 yards
1:30
8:03
4R214 yards
2:00
16:26
5235 yards
1:30
11:11
5R197 yards
2:00
17:51
6248 yards
1:30
10:37
CD483 yards
5:00
18:12
Total1.56 miles19:0012:11
inc WU/CD2.11 miles29:0013:43
 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yay for you!!!