Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weekly Dry erase board

Pinterest is a FUN website... addicting.. so many neat ideas.. but how many of them do we actually get around to making??  :)  You addicts know what I am talking about!

Well, today, I was at Walmart, and I happened to pass by this picture frame, and remembered something on Pinterest that I really did want to make... here is the Pinterest inspiration:



We use Google calendar, which is great - you can see the calendar on your phone and computer, and Robert and I have ours sync-ed together... but I really wanted something visual in the kitchen, where I could list out the weeks events, and even menu plan.  So, when I saw the above DIY dry erase board, I thought that could work well for us.

$10 at Walmart... scrapbook paper I already had on hand, and 30 minutes of my evening... {it is taking longer to blog about it, then to make it!!!}

Here is mine:  it is hanging in the kitchen!!! 


Now to write up the weekly schedule!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, Joanne, that is sharp!!!

Unknown said...

Looks great! Can't wait to hear how it's working for the fam!