"C" is for so many things.. but best of all, it is for CALEB! :) Love my little 3 year old!
"C" is for Caleb - and he can write his own name!
I wrote Calebs name at the top of the page. He added the "A" for Atkinson. Then I told him to write his name again under the one I wrote.. but he wanted to write MOM instead. awww
"C" is for Cookie Monster - Cows - Chicken - circles - cake and carrots
We made some Pumpkin cupcakes. Caleb had fun using the mixer, and was an instant pro at licking the beaters!!! The cupcakes were super easy to make.. they are more like a muffin, but muffin doesn't start with "c" - so they are cupcakes!
"C" is for caterpillar being covered in Cheerios!
We did a lot today!!! We also "read" through the pages we had already made. He really is loving the book he is creating.

No comments:
Post a Comment