Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"B" is for: buttons, butterflies, bees, book and bears!!!

Letter "B" was fun!

Caleb got to glue buttons on a large letter B - add stickers of bumblebees and butterflies to the page. 

We made an Itsy Bitsy Book for the letter B

Also that week at our homeschool group - Caleb's class did a lesson on the book Blueberries for Sal.  So, that fit in perfectly with what we were doing!

We made Mirror Image Butterflies

We also are making an A-B-C book out of a spiral notebook to keep all his work in.  He loves that he is making a book - and I love that it is an easy way to keep the paper clutter in control!



I also bought supplies to make Bird Feeders - but Caleb wasn't really interested in helping.  I made them, and they did turn out cute!

On to the letter "C"!!!! 

2 comments:

Mom said...

LOVE your blog!

Unknown said...

That ABC book is a great idea!