Today while Rachel was in school, Caleb and I had a few hours of free time. I asked him if he wanted to go to the beach, or the zoo. He chose the beach! So, we got all bundled up and headed out. Grandma joined us!
It was a little chilly when we first got there. It was not crowded at all. The tide was way out, so there was lots of room to RUN. Caleb LOVES to run!!!
Here he is chasing a small sandpiper... it was so cute - the sandpiper was just running, and Caleb was yelling at it.. "bird let me catch you!"
Happy boy!!!!
Now it is time to see if the water is suitable for getting our toes wet... YES it is... off to put on our bathing suit!
Once he had his bathing suit on, he was more interested in playing in the sand!
I am not a huge fan of the beach.. but I do enjoy it when the weather is cooler and it is not crowded. And it is a great way to "homeschool"
Caleb and I did exercise by running on the beach! :) We did engineering, by building a sand castle. Science was to see how fast a sandpiper can run if a 3 year old chases it. Oh and we did some math wtih the sandcastles too.. lots of counting involved. We also did some reading, and spelling, by writing our names in the sand!

1 comment:
Wouldn't be surprised if Caleb got an A+ on all the subjects!
Post a Comment