Monday, March 5, 2012

100 Books to read

Caleb is really enjoying the alphabet, and has even started showing an interest in sounding out some smaller words.  AND, he is enjoying sitting on my lap and letting me actually read a book to him.  I knew that there were lists out there of 100 books you should read to your child, etc...

I am sure there are many variations on this, depending on where you look on the web.  This is the list I found that I am going to work on 100-books-to-read-before-kindergarten.  We have already read a few of the books.  It will be fun to work our way through the list!

These are the books we have already read:













In other news... it is Spring Break for Rachel this week - so hopefully that will mean some downtime for me, and a few fun outings for us all!

No comments: