This week, I checked out the BOB Books: Set one: books 1-12 from the library
{LOVE the library!!!}
Caleb has already read books 1-3.
My favorite sentence: Sam sat on Mat. :) SO cute to listen to him sound it out.
I have also seen a great word building activity on pinterest made with Easter Eggs, and then today saw that one of my friends made them as well.
Super easy. Super cheap. 18 pack of Easter Eggs at the Dollar Tree for.... $1. Yep!
I have them seperated on Calebs school table, for him to see when he wakes up in the morning. I hope he figures it out, without any help.
For those on Pinterest... I am going to make a board, titled: "I actually made something I pinned!" Be on the lookout! If you are not on Pinterest, you should join in the fun. Let me know, and I can send you an invite. If you are on Pinterest, and don't follow me - please do!!!



1 comment:
I've seen the easter egg craft around. It's such a great idea!
Post a Comment