Well, I miss having my craft area...
Today on Facebook, one of my friends advertised a desk/table she was selling. They are having a baby, and need to make room. I measured to see if it would fit in my space.. and it would... so we bought it!!!
Here is my little corner of the sunroom... my rolltop desk really can only fit my laptop and paperwork.. NO crafting space at all. Next to my desk and all the way to the window is my crafting stuff just in a pile. Empty unused space.. perfect for a new table!!!
Robert went and picked it up... here he is getting it all ready for me!
Ta-Da! My new space!!! I love it! SO much more room than my former table. I have a sewing project that I NEED to work on.. will get right on that tomorrow! So excited!!!
Thanks Eva!!!

1 comment:
Yah!!!! Super glad it worked for you!!
Post a Comment