Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Big Boy Haircut!

Today I had a lot to do.. yardwork mostly.. so Robert took Caleb to get his hair cut.  EVERY time Caleb has his hair cut, he has to sit in my lap.. he fusses.. screams... cries.. it is so so sad.  So I prepared Robert for this.  Caleb has also learned tho, that at Miss Marissa's you get a sucker when you are done.... so it is not all bad.

Robert brought him.  They came home.  Caleb looked adorable, and then Robert showed me these photos:





WHO is this big boy sitting in the chair all by himself, being SO good to get his haircut???!!!!  WOW!
This momma is impressed with daddy.. and now daddy gets to take him all the time! :)

1 comment:

Drea said...

Oh my goodness. He is looking so grown up. My nephew Satchel used to be so afriad of the barber.......he outgrew it. Hopefully Caleb will also. I have missed seeing you at Dilly Land and hope all is well with you.

HUGS,

Drea