Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12th

Collected Pine Cones... made a wreath!  (Thanks Karry for the inspiration/idea!)  I don't think I have had a wreath on my door in YEARS. 


Well, the door was needing a bit of TLC.. chipped paint, etc.  We are going to repaint the house, and most likely we will get a new door - but in the meantime, our old door needed some love.  Went and got a "good match" to the color it was, and painted on a fresh coat.  Wow.. what a difference!  Makes the wreath look even nicer!!!



Notice the front porch light on?  We have not had a working front porch light for a while.. Robert fixed it today!  YEAH!  My hero!!  Thanks honey!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super, super cute!! And so Fallish!!

Katie said...

Looks great!! I'm kind of sorry I missed the fun!

Rebecca said...

Good job! I really like it!