Well, we had NO boxes.
So I searched Pinterest... my FAVORITE website of all time!
And I found some great ideas, and decided to go with a super easy one, of using a tri-fold presentation board.
Here is the result...
He insisted on their being a "curtain"
And we had to have a name for the Puppet Show
He brought in his little chairs and arranged a place for the audience to sit
He made all his own puppets - they are all Veggie Tales Characters.
I put felt "pockets" in the back for storage for the puppets
His stuffed animals got their own show as well.
I have one VERY happy little boy. $3 for the tri fold board, scrap fabric and felt from home, one glue gun burn on my thumb.... and LOTS of love from my sweet son.
I am sure you want to be a part of the audience as well.. so here is a video clip of his first performance! Enjoy!!!

3 comments:
So cute! My kids used to like to put on puppet shows too - Kennady still does sometimes!
That was sooooo much fun!!! The board is a fabulous solution.....pertable, adorable, and most of all, fun for everyone!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! i really wish i would have been there to see that in person.
Post a Comment