It is nice to have a helper when you bake.... thanks Caleb! And it is even better to have someone to send cookies to, so that you do not eat the whole batch in one sitting.. thanks Christopher! Caleb and I made some chocolate chip cookies today to send to big brother Christopher. He is on deployment for 6 months, seeing the world! We sent cookies about 2 weeks ago, and he received them a few days ago, and of course they were gone right away.. so he needs more!
Caleb learned the fine art of licking the beater clean. What a good sport to help mommy like that!

3 comments:
He really is a good sport. :-)
They're really growing up when they can lick the beater! What a great mom for teaching him how! ;-)
I've always wondered how cookies last that long? Are they still good when the person receives them??? I assume so!!
Post a Comment