Sunday, April 22, 2012

T is for Trains, Toys and Tomatoes

Caleb LOVES LOVES LOVES his Thomas Trains.  LOVE THEM.  {Thank you Benjamin for passing along your trains to him!}

Since we now have a playroom area for Calebs toys - he plays with them all the time. 



A friend was having a yard sale, and we got this awesome big outside playset for Caleb.  It is important to have TOYS for outside play too!!!  He loves it!





We had gone on a field trip with our homeschool group a few weeks ago, and got a tomatoe plant.  Caleb helped me plant it in the front yard, and within a few days, a bug ate through the base.  So, I got a replacement plant and decided to try a pot.  Hope it works.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything looks like fun! Especially that slide. You guys have the best back yard. Harper gave me a tomato plant recently. I planted it and am hoping I have a green thumb to make it grow!!